Kathy Redfern: The Most Annoying Person

I never like Kathy Redfern, because was an idiot ruining the midsection of 10cc's serious pop ballad, "I'm Not in Love" by telling Eric Stewart to be quiet in a disruptive manner for no reason at all and started to annoy that midsection with her stupid, annoying, repulsive, distracting big-boys-don't-cry interlude to cause an outrageous commotion that spoiled up the song like this:


I cannot stand that racket going:

Big boys don't cry
Big boys don't cry
Big boys don't cry
Big boys don't cry
Big boys don't cry
Big boys don't cry

'cause it's way too much, that ruined the heartfelt tune. I don't like it. I hate it. Believe me, that's not part of the song; it's way out of line and it's out of the question.

Like I said before, I cannot stand her annoying female voice repeating:

Big boys don't cry
Big boys don't cry
Big boys don't cry
Big boys don't cry
Big boys don't cry
Big boys don't cry

to make that song go off-topic to cause an outrageous commotion that destroyed the midsection. I can't stand Kathy Redfern. I don't like it. I hate it.

Comments

  1. Wow, what a bitch. It's not like she lobbied for the job. 10cc asked her to do it, so she did what they asked. No reason to hate her. If you have any gripe, it's with the band. What an awful way to be to someone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Suspiciously Specific Denial: The entire lyric of "I'm Not in Love".